Wednesday, March 30, 2011

box #30: slim pickins

So...at the beginning of the month, I could look at a pile of boxes, read labels, and decide which box I was in the mood to unpack.  I suppose I shouldn't complain that today I only had two boxes left.  The box I unpacked today was full of wall hangings and accessories....which I had planned on opening last, but the other box is full of random stuff that I'm not sure I have storage space for yet...so I'll save that one for tomorrow...when I have more time to think about where to put stuff. 

Marley helped with today's box....

Well, with the filler at least. 

Over the course of the last 30 days, I've found random things that fall into the category of wall hangings/room accessories...chachkies....things that will help a room look like it belongs in my house because it's full of my stuff.  After the last box tomorrow...and the demo of all these empty boxes, I will then think about decorating using the following:


And probably checking out spring yardsales :)

Until the next (last) box . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment