Tuesday, March 29, 2011

box #29: pictures say it better

found another bandanna today. 

this one is blue, yesterday's was green...i know there are red ones and tan ones somewhere, too. 

geesh. 

Also found two vhs tapes....now I really need to find a vcr to check out what I may have recorded in the 80s/90s.  hmmmm....


Other goodies include Luther's Small Catechism.

I found a stuffed animal lamb that I think used to sit in my crib.  It is a wind up one that plays the Teddy Bears' Picnic song :) 

A smaller box containing nothing but little books of Children's Bible Stories - perfect for the kid's corner in my office :) 

A few photos from England. 

I found the beginnings of a quilt...in a style that we learned on a trip to Johns Island.


I found proof that you can win those soda bottle top contests:



I found this shirt from the 5th grade.  The cool thing is that other friends of mine still have theirs, too!


 

Also unpacked is an old school Reading Phillies Cap.  A gift from Richard when I went to Reading for internship.  (game on)




(In other news I realized I just spilled red wine on my off white sweater.  oops.)


I also found a handmade cat pillow:






But wait, there's more:




No seriously....check em out:



Anybody want a cat pillow or two?  They're reversible:


Here's to the end of the cat pillows. 

Until the next box . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment