Thursday, March 24, 2011

#24 - pillows, thrown.

I can't tell you how excited I was/am to tackle today's box. 

I went for one that's been hiding in the closet in the spare room.  It was opened already, which is okay, because all that I had taken out (in January) was my stereo. 

Needless to say, I found the other two throw pillows for the sofa/love seat. 

I also found the throw pillow that matches the quilt I received from the quilting group at First Lutheran.  That now sits on the window seat in the guest bedroom. 

I also pulled out a maroon (or crimson if you're a hoosier) fleece blanket.  One more reason to curl up and nap this afternoon :) 

And 7 cds. 

One for Goodwill: Joyful Holidays (from the lovely folks at Century 21)

Six to keep:
Paul Simon - Beautiful
Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams
Shawn Colvin - Steady On
Nickle Creek - Nickle Creek
Jack Johnson - Brushfire Fairytales
Other Bitchin' songs (part 2) - the second in a great mix/compilation from my friend Amanda...disc one played on as I tackled a rougher box this month...

These are cds that were in the wood room in my last house.  The room that housed the quilt frame on loan from the church.  So with some extra time before tonight's meeting...and a clean living room I'm setting up that frame, popping on a quilt and getting ready for the last episode in Season 4 of LOST. 

Ready for a good night...

Until the next box . . . (can you believe there are only 7 left?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment