Monday, September 20, 2010

them's fightin words!

Today's verse in my Sojourner's Verse & Voice was this one:

[Jesus] called a child, whom he put among them, and said, "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever becomes humble like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me." - Matthew 18:2-5

 
I visited Kenley and her family today and Kenley had this to say, "I am a cancer fighter!" 
Seeing kids that are sick just tears at my heart and my sister's too.  She's running her first marathon next Saturday with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Team in Training.  She'll be running in honor of Kenley.  (Thanks, LK!)
To support her team and more research click here: Laura's Team in Training Page 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment