Thursday, September 16, 2010

feeling yesterday's ride

I woke up and the weight of my legs said, hey, remember riding 20 miles, yesterday?  We do! 
It was a good feeling...even though I was pretty tired.  So my morning outside was a brisk walk around town.  Not a bad way to start the day, especially with the wind gusts. 

The fun part of the day was choosing my new hair length and color. :)  A shorter cut, with sass, and red color.  I love it! 

The ride today was to show of the new do.  It was well received by the folks who saw it.  I did stop in and see some folks and the combination of the walk, the short ride and then a set of stairs and *that's* when my legs really had something to say.  Looking forward to a ride with a friend tomorrow.

I had an excellent dinner with a dear friend this evening.  It is always a blessing to connect with friends, share worries, anxieties, joys and celebrations...and with tasty pizza at Bobe's no less.

And the day ended with the season premiere of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.  It was definitely obvious that Coors Light is the official beer of Sunny, but that has not tamed the show one bit.  :)

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment