Tuesday, November 1, 2011

chocolate chip cookies.

Day two and all is well.

An early cup of coffee with some skim milk & splenda.

A tasty breakfast out with my boyfriend. 
I enjoyed a 3 egg omelette with tomato and feta cheese....and a slice of canadian bacon.  (yum)
And a black coffee...not my fave, but 1/2 & 1/2 was not an option. 

A mid-morning snack of peanuts & cashews and some herbal tea with splenda. 

Lunch was that tasty chili I made over the weekend.  Super delicious. 

A late afternoon snack of peanuts & cashews with a glass of V-8. 

Oh, I also made a batch of chocolate chip cookies for an event on Thursday.  So inhaling the smell of the dough was intoxicating...but I passed on tasting it. 

And dinner was the tasty lasagna again... :)  That may make an appearance at lunch tomorrow. 
I'm also looking forward to hummus & veggies! 

Until tomorrow  . . .

1 comment: