Monday, November 14, 2011

3-fer

I need to blog daily...these catching up days are tricky....
Saturday:
Breakfast:  2 coffees with skim milk, scrambled egg w/mushrooms, peppers, onions and a bit o' bacon
lunch: left over (and just as tasty the next day) chicken capri
Snack: low fat sugar-free white chocolate latte and peanuts & cashews. (gesundheit)
Dinner: Club soda w/lime, salad with vinaigrette, filet Mignon, broccoli and ....  wait for it .... no really .... a slice cheesecake.  It came with dinner....and coffee w/cream.  I mean, I couldn't pass it up.  It was tasty. 

Sunday:
Breakfast: Hard boiled egg & cheese stick (2 coffees w/skim milk)

L: Pumpkin hummus w/ fresh veggies, chicken chili (w/pumpkin) and bean soup w/ pumpkin and some roast beef.  What can I say...I was at the Iron Chef Potluck at church.  Secret ingredient: Pumpkin. 

Afternoon sweet treat: Sugar-free hot chocolate.

D: Fresh cauliflower, pepper & cuke w/low fat dip.  (made w/ mayo & greek yogurt & spinach dill dip mix)
Spaghetti squash w/tasty red sauce w/ hot pepper flakes and venison sausage. :) 

And today.....I weighed in first thing this morning:  151.2
A few more pounds down and I'm definitely feeling a difference. 
I'm also super happy to be done with that terrible cold and ran 2.2 miles this morning.  It'll be nice to have regular workouts again.  :) 

I enjoyed 1/2 C of whole grain oatmeal w/skim milk, a bit of shredded apple, cinnamon, vanilla and splenda.  Yum.  2 cups of coffee with skim milk in the morning...and a third with a friend as we drove to a meeting. 

mid-morning snack: 1/4 cup peanuts & cashews

Lunch was turkey & swiss with lettuce & tomato and a bit of italian dressing...I passed on the bulky bun, oreos and chips.  I did have a diet ginger ale.

Afternoon snack another 1/4 cup of peanuts & cashews. 

Dinner: The last of the chicken capri...with the left over venison sausage pasta sauce :)  super yum...with some steamed broccoli.  



Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment