Saturday, November 5, 2011

got my fill of veggies today :)

A good night's sleep makes a world of difference. 
That and a day off (well most of a day) also does a body good. 
Okay, a good night's sleep, a chunk of a day off....and some mucinex and cough syrup...makes for a me that's starting to feel better. 

I enjoyed a breakfast of french press coffee with skim milk and an egg scramble with green peppers, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese :)...and a double batch means I can just microwave breakfast before church. 
Lunch was the last of the tasty falafels with some peppers and hummus....and a side of crystal light raspberry green tea.
Dinner. was. awesome.  Tasty cauliflower soup and a big salad with cukes, green pepper, broccoli, and a slice of turkey, mozz and sweet bologna with some vinaigrette dressing.

In other news...how lucky am I to have such a great vocation that supporting youth in sports meets and drama shows is part of what I get to do.  (I love it!) I enjoyed the high school drama show tonight...and sat with fun folks from church....good times. 
Now bring on some hot chocolate (sugar free) (another bonus find at BB's) and an episode of Buffy and my day is done.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment