Wednesday, November 2, 2011

the first of two house parties...

Breakfast: egg scramble with green pepper, diced pork chop and mozzarella cheese :)
2 coffees with skim milk & splenda

Morning snack: cashews and peanuts

Lunch: Eggplant lasagna & radishes (A strange combo, I know...but I'm working on getting more veggies in daily...and the radishes were still tasty from the market a few weeks ago) crystal light green raspberry tea

Afternoon snack 1/2 cuke with hummus

Dinner (this is where is doesn't go so well...as I was at a jewelry party....well the jewelry went very well..the eating...eh...) I had several stuffed olives....like at least 5 or 6 and they were jumbo! More cashews :)  A taste of two different cheese dips and lots and lots of water.  (& a crystal light candy)
On the way home I had a cheese stick and the other 1/2 of the cuke. 

This did not make for a great end to the day. 

I'm headed to a pampered chef party on Friday that also happens around dinner time.  I need to make sure I eat a good meal first and am not dependent on the snacks to carry me through.  On the other hand, it was easy to tell folks that I was on Phase one of South Beach, so I could not have any carbs or sweets...I was okay walking by the dessert table.  I only did a double take on the chocolate covered pretzels. 

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment