Thursday, April 28, 2011

So I woke up this morning and could not fall back asleep. 
Lucky for me, it was an early morning...
Unlucky for me, it was a major thunderstorm. 
Hence, no morning ride. 

So, I got up and got ready for work...and went in an hour early. 

That seems to have made all the difference in the day. 
I had time to get a good jump on the sermon before a meeting followed by lunch out in honor of our administrative professionals...which was good...but we got back and it felt like the day was just about gone. 

I did get a ride in this afternoon. 
The sun was out and the humidity had dropped.  Double bonus. 

The day came to a close with dinner with a friend and choir rehearsal. 

I'm so glad to sing an old favorite anthem with a new group of folks. 
Yay for music that spans the years and times. 

Until tomorrow's ride . . .

reason #28 for #30daysofbiking
more vitamin d :)

No comments:

Post a Comment