Saturday, November 3, 2012

Too many things?

So the day began with a cup of coffee and a bit of the Muppets Take Manhattan. A breakfast of German pancakes around the table with family was excellent.

Then my mom and I went to a local health food grocery...we walked the aisles....then sipped coffee and conversed for quite some time. It was a wonderful morning. It's times like this that I wish I lived closer to my parents. They are pretty excellent.

The afternoon and evening were good times with my sister & brother-in-law.

And there was the eating of pig knuckles at the German restaurant for dinner and many other tasty treats.

Oh and a stop at the craft store where we tried on some antlers, you know, because that's what you do.

Thanks God for more safe travels, time with family, good food, conversations and laughs.


No comments:

Post a Comment