Monday, May 9, 2011

exhausted.

Mondays are still kickin my butt....

Just about all that I can do is recount my day with highs and lows:

Highs:
3.1 mile run first thing this morning
Breakfast, lunch and dinner with people from church and colleagues.
multiple cups of coffee
great conversation at breakfast bible study
some super delicious cookies at dinner
beautiful spring day
played spud, tag, and refereed a relay race
laughed many times
renewed a library book and returned one on the due date
encouraging emails from congregational folks

Lows:
left the house at 8:15am and got home at 9pm
the way the day was broken up, productivity level felt low
a bit worried about upcoming retreat as we get closer....and work out last minute kinks
wanting to crash at the end of the day, but also wanting some me time....

I guess it was a good day, since their are more highs than lows....just a long day. 

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment