Thursday, June 16, 2011

gone batty....

In the past week alone the following things have happened:

lost my cell phone case (Monday) ... (found at the end of the day)

lost (since Monday) my Godspell script (good thing I have my lines memorized)

left my cell phone at home (today)

completely lost my keys (today) well, when I say completely, I removed my car keys before going on an errand with a friend.  so those were safe and sound, locked in the house upon my return.

so, I'm hoping they fell out of the car during the errand....but I have yet to hear back from her. 

I bet there are other things I've forgotten, but you know how that goes I can't remember them. 
Oh well....

I'd like to blame the state of my desk...


But on my desk, I could actually find my keys when they were there....

2 comments:

  1. A messy desk is a sign of a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm a genius!
    P.S. The keys were in my friend's car.:)

    ReplyDelete