Tuesday, June 14, 2011

another meal...

Today was the second day in a row for staff lunches :)

Yesterday is was brought in by folks in the congregation. 
4 different quiches, salad, cake with fresh fruit topping and fresh watermelon! :)

Today we went out to lunch to a local eatery. 
I had a tasty little sammie on a ciaBATta bun :)  I forget the name of it, but it was grilled chicken, topped with roasted red peppers and artichokes, melted mozzarella, and a pesto mayo :)  Super delicious with a side of cucumber salad.  yummers.

In other news, I met the guy who works at the local beer store.  He's the one that does the ordering of the microbrews and had some great recommendations :)  He also recommended a small brewpub in the neighborhood I used to live in, with new ownership and great microbrews on tap.  I feel trip to Reading soon :)

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment