Sunday, September 11, 2011

eat. church. eat. nap. ride.

Pretty emotional worship today dealing with forgiveness. 

It was a joy to follow worship with a tasty brunch buffet at a local eatery. 
A family and I did some serious damage...from waffles to wings to eggs benedict to made to order omelets to salad and seconds on waffles.  :) 

After that it was time for a nap.
I had the chance to get started on The Help for a Women's Southern Comfort event at church this weekend.  So far it's a good read and I'm looking forward to the discussion this weekend. 

Needless to say I read through the sunny part of the afternoon and then read through the rain before hopping on my bike. 






I stopped at a local stream to take a shot of the waters that are still flowing pretty quickly. 


I wonder what the weather will bring for the rest of the week.

Until the next ride . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment