Friday, July 1, 2011

It's July!

Welcome to July.

It's National Ice Cream Month!
I've signed up on Daily Mile to ride 201 Miles on my bike in July.
Oh yeah, and I'm still keeping track of my weight...which has been pretty steady this month....I'm looking to drop a few more pounds.


Um...I think that's about it...but here's the tricky part, I spend a week at camp, so I'm not sure if the bike will go...and not sure about what I'll be eating while I'm there.  So, I'll have to eat as much ice cream as I can before camp.  I started today with a strawberry lime float.


The Jones flavor is Xander's Strawberry Lime Elixir.  (Thanks, LK)


But the one thing I will be able to do (especially from camp) is to send letters.  So, here's to a month of letter writing.  Watch your mailboxes....well, if I have your address...

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment