Tuesday, July 12, 2011

96822

I'm blessed to breathe for a moment in the midst of a zany week.

Tuesday is the day where I often come into the office at 11.  not a bad thing.

It means I sleep in.... until 6:50.
Eat a hearty breakfast: this morning oatmeal made with skim milk, a touch of brown sugar, a teaspoon of peanut butter....and fresh blueberries stirred in at the end.  Oh, and a cup of coffee. 
I headed out for a nice and hilly 18 mile ride.
Had the rest of the french press coffee as iced coffee to help me cool down. 
Posted my workout on daily mile.
Wrote a letter to a friend.
Got myself cleaned up & ironed the skirt and top for today. 
Fixed an easy lunch of leftover pizza from last night. 
Everything but the kitchen sink pizza: pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, caramelized onions and bacon.  All on a whole wheatish (not all whole wheat or crust is weird) crust. 

Yeah...and the day at the office has been much less scatterbrained than yesterday. Phew.

Here's hoping the dinner meeting goes well.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment