Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wings & Rings

Day 3: 30 Days of Beer

Had a blast this evening with my friend Christina...while we didn't solve all the problems of the world, we did catch up on the last 7 months.  Which was great. 
We snacked on some messy fries.  I had the bone in Sweet BBQ very hot wings, she had the gyro and then we split the fried cheesecake for dessert.  
To wash it down I had was a pint of Leinenkugels Summer Shandy and a pint of Killians Irish Red and I think Christina went with a Blue Moon followed by the Summer Shandy. 

We opted to dine inside as it was over 100 at 6:30 this evening.  Apparently there is a heat advisory warning for the next 24 hours...air conditioning and a cold beer is a good thing. 

I learned the other day at Big Red Liquors that 90 degrees is when you can cook beer.  Needless to say, I will not be leaving brews in the truck until the temp goes down.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to day 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment