Monday, August 2, 2010

Pints & Pedis

Day 2: 30 Days of Beer
Pints & Pedis

A quick shout out to @girlspintout for this fabulous idea! Who doesn't love a pedicure?  Who doesn't like a good beer?  Well, my BFFoFB, Connie, and I missed the actual outing scheduled by Girls Pint Out, so today we did our own.

We enjoyed a few pints at Oaken Barrel Brewery in Greenwood, IN.  Some RazzWheat, Gnaw Bone, Alabaster and a nice combo of RazzWheat & Snake Pit Porter :) (Pics of the pints to be uploaded soon)

http://www.oakenbarrel.com/home.php


After the tasty brews and some bavarian pretzels we headed up the road for some massage chairs, a nice foot soak and some pedicures.  A good time was had by, not only Connie and myself, but also the lovely woman who fancied up our toes. 

I went with the dark blue and flowers :)

1 comment:

  1. This is nice. I just hold my foot up next to the monitor for a toe shot meself! What a fun night!! :-) Beer pics to come!

    ReplyDelete