Friday, December 7, 2012

Just breathe....

Okay, so Advent is here.
My favorite season and I'm afraid I may miss it. For some reason I'm really struggling with the busyness and just looking for time to breathe.
I have to say part of that may still be because I'm not running. While I am taking time to swim for exercise there is something missing from my mornings around the community. It's time for me to breathe, to pray and to clear my head.
I feel like I keep coming back to this lack of running thing over and over and over again. Somedays I'm feeling okay about waiting and healing, but other days it's a struggle. It makes me worry that I have put too much time into it that is creating such a significant void. But maybe it's because I can't do any weight bearing exercise that I'm really noticing it. In the past I've been able to cross train through injuries...but this one is just rest.
Lesson is not yet learned....but I hope I'm getting there.
I'm taking time to breathe and pray each day....and to focus on others.

Blessings to each of you as we journey to the manger together.

+peace

No comments:

Post a Comment