Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday's Breakfast

Okay....so normally on a Sunday morning at about this time, I'm scrambling around the kitchen for breakfast of some sort.  Many Sundays I'm peeling and eating a hard boiled egg as I sip my coffee and walk out the door.  If I have a cheese stick, too, then it's the walking girl's omelet.  But this morning, I splurged.
Oatmeal AND bacon!

Yup.

I'm enjoying the aftermath of International Bacon Day yesterday.  My fiancee and I were baking like crazy!  One pound of bacon was evenly split between the bacon brownies and the bacon oatmeal breakfast cookies with maple glaze.  (The latter is this morning's breakfast.)


They are super delicious.  Especially with coffee.

Enjoy your day, folks!

I highly recommend splurging on some meal today.  :)

until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment