Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last day....

So, this is the last day of staycation...and I figured I'd give a little recap of the day as I watch the end of Ghostbusters.  (For those of you who are fans....in a second, Ray is going to not be able to help himself and think of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.)

So this is what I hoped for yesterday:

(anticipated) Day Five:
Sleep in.   CHECK
Buy new running shoes




Enjoy a scheduled mani & pedi appointment. 




Nap....? - (didn't happen....but that's okay)
another tasty dinner...


Finish the Happiness Project Book. 




I tried to finish it on the porch, but the wasps were attracted to my muffin from Panera, I finished inside with a cat on my lap :)

A bonus is that I also got a few loads of laundry done and pulled all the clothes out of my closet that were either Large or in the double digits.....here they are:

Now they are in a box for a good will drop off this week.  

Get a solid night's sleep before returning to work on Sunday morning.  I don't think this last one will be a problem.  

I'm hoping to get back into a regular blogging habit, too.  I picked up some helpful gems in The Happiness Project....and one of the things she did was start a one sentence a day journal....with that in mind, I hope to blog more than one sentence a day...but I won't be struggling to come up with a long post each day, rather I'll just make sure something comes up...

Thanks for reading.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment