Friday, February 3, 2012

cut, color, coffee & a book.

While my hair was in foil & was absorbing color I enjoyed the next chapter of Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World. I'm thankful to be able to attend this women's book study at church and not be responsible for leading it. I have the opportunity to connect with women at church and bed led by them, as well. Win. Win.

I had a great experience with my new hairdresser. Great conversation and relaxing setting. The coffee while I read was perfect.

And now a bit of the Youth ministry book before heading over to church for 5th quarter. 2 hours with high school youth after the basketball game. A fine was to end a good day.

I had a a stellar shopping experience today. I saw the dress on the mannequin and liked it. I put it on and swore in the dressing room. It's a perfect fit! Looking forward to Valentine's dinner next week with my sweetie. :)

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment